Where To Buy Cake Stencils?????

Decorating By tubbie Updated 11 Aug 2017 , 2:25am by jselle

tubbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tubbie Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 2:53am
post #1 of 7

I just got a airbrush kit and now I am looking for a set of stencils for cakes....everywhere I look they sell them seperate....I want a set of stencils witha variety....Does anyone know where I can find some????????

6 replies
bisbqueenb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bisbqueenb Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 7:12pm
post #2 of 7

"Cake stencils" can be VERY expensive but 'craft stencils' can be found at very reasonable prices! Look in places like Michaels or Hobby Lobby and you can even use the % off coupons! Also, you can make your own stencils using a sharp exacto knife and acetate or other sheet plastics. I print out a design on cardstock and cut it out for single use stencils all the time. Plastic doilies make pretty backgrounds, as does lace fabric! Look around the house and see what you can use.

sweettreat101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweettreat101 Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 8:43pm
post #3 of 7

Here are two really good websites. Designer stencils and fondant source. I can't add the link of they will block it. Just put the .com after each and you will find it.

MessMaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MessMaker Posted 7 Aug 2010 , 9:39pm
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bisbqueenb

"Cake stencils" can be VERY expensive but 'craft stencils' can be found at very reasonable prices! Look in places like Michaels or Hobby Lobby and you can even use the % off coupons! Also, you can make your own stencils using a sharp exacto knife and acetate or other sheet plastics. I print out a design on cardstock and cut it out for single use stencils all the time. Plastic doilies make pretty backgrounds, as does lace fabric! Look around the house and see what you can use.

Thats a GREAT idea... I never thought to use cardstock for single uses.

KakeWalk Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KakeWalk Posted 10 Aug 2017 , 1:52am
post #5 of 7

kakewalk.com   offer huge variety of high quality cake stencils with great prices 

https://www.kakewalk.com/Stencils-Supplies

Where To Buy Cake Stencils?????

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 10 Aug 2017 , 2:46am
post #6 of 7

I have even purchased craft stencils (which look just like cake stencils to me) at Walmart.

jselle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jselle Posted 11 Aug 2017 , 2:25am
post #7 of 7

I've had good success cutting my own with sheets of acetate and my Cricut. The cuts are very clean, and I can scale them to suit my needs. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%