Black And White Photos On A Cake

Decorating By Briarview Updated 9 Aug 2010 , 5:04am by cakemamaP

Briarview Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Briarview Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 5:41am
post #1 of 7

I have seen somewhere black and white photos around a cake. Has anyone done anything like this or knows where I can see these edible images. I want to do a 50th Wedding Anniversary cake. I think from memory it was a 6 sided cake. Hope someone can help please.Thanks

6 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 7:19am
post #2 of 7

I can't recall that specific cake. Do you have a question about the specific cake or about the edible images?

Briarview Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 7:25am
post #3 of 7

It is to see the cake to get ideas as to how to use the edible images. I think they had frames but not sure. And I think it may have been 6 sided. I'm a person who has to see to get an idea rather than reading about it. Thanks

Briarview Posted 5 Aug 2010 , 8:40am
post #4 of 7

It's okay I found it.
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1261698
Thank you Relznik it is one of yours.

cakesrock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesrock Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 3:45am
post #5 of 7

I made a photo album cake and used some black and whites. I made little corners out of fondant. That is another option..
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1545431ant

Briarview Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 4:57am
post #6 of 7

Thanks Cakesrock a great idea.

cakemamaP Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemamaP Posted 9 Aug 2010 , 5:04am
post #7 of 7

I saw an episode of Ace of Cakes where they had frames for the photos (from chocolate?? I think) and just had them leaning against the side of the cake sort of like on a shelf instead of stuck onto the side......

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%