Cake With Ball On Top And Slim Waist In The Middle

Decorating By buttercreamdreams

buttercreamdreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
buttercreamdreams Posted 28 Jul 2010 , 5:23am
post #1 of 1

what do you call these cakes? I am looking for some examples. Ron Ben isreal makes them and so do the Thanks.

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%