A Big Round Of Thank You's!!

Decorating By chrisviz Updated 14 Jul 2010 , 6:46am by CWR41

chrisviz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrisviz Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 3:44am
post #1 of 6

According to my profile, I registered on CC back in 2006... I must not have spent much time here, because I didnt even remember doing it. Fast forward to a few weeks ago... stumbling across this site and trying to re-register. I can officially say that I am now addicted.

I have learned SO much in the past few weeks. I cant believe I havent utilized this site before.

I wanted to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU to all you who have been so helpful! I know you answer a lot of the same questions over and over again and I am sure it gets old (in fact I know it does, because I have read the posts) , but it is really appreciated!! (Not to be a brown noser! ha ha) icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks again!

5 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 6:15am
post #2 of 6

Welcome (back)! I'm glad you got a chance to catch up during the past few weeks on what you've missed while you were gone for so long!

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 6:17am
post #3 of 6

Welcome back. Don't be a stranger now thumbs_up.gif

CWR41 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 6:21am
post #4 of 6

mamawrobin:

You're everywhere! Are you following me now? icon_rolleyes.gif

mamawrobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mamawrobin Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 6:33am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

mamawrobin:

icon_lol.gif Really I'm not, just seems that everytime I click on a thread there you are... icon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gif

CWR41 Posted 14 Jul 2010 , 6:46am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamawrobin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CWR41

mamawrobin:

icon_lol.gif Really I'm not, just seems that everytime I click on a thread there you are... icon_rolleyes.gificon_smile.gif

Or the other way around! You ARE everywhere! (I was beginning to think I had a CC stalker!) icon_surprised.gificon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%