Does Anybody Know A Canadian Version Of Rich's Bettercreme??

Decorating By samiam22 Updated 6 Jul 2010 , 2:00am by samiam22

samiam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samiam22 Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 1:10am
post #1 of 3

I have read lots of recipes for fillings using Rich's bettercreme. I know that there is a whole thread about this great stuff. Does anyone know if it is available in Canada or if there is a substititute that we can use? TIA.

2 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 5 Jul 2010 , 2:37am
post #2 of 3

Yes..You should be able to get it through food services industries in your city.Gordon Foods,Bridgebrand,Bakemark,Sysco all carry Rich's bettercreme or have their own brand which is essentially the same thing.The only drawback is you may have to be a licensed business to purchase from them.Contact a sales rep and they will tell you what they offer etc...

samiam22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
samiam22 Posted 6 Jul 2010 , 2:00am
post #3 of 3

Thanks Kiddiekakes,
I know someone who works for Sysco. I hope that I can get some there. Thanks for your help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%