Piping Gel Transfer?

Decorating By kger Updated 29 Jun 2010 , 2:14pm by chanielisalevy

kger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kger Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 11:17pm
post #1 of 2

Can someone tell me how to do this? Do you think this is taken from a reversed image and traced with piping gel?


1 reply
chanielisalevy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chanielisalevy Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 2:14pm
post #2 of 2

She's says in her description that she used a projector. It's an adorable cupcake cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%