Help For 43Rd Birthday Cake

Decorating By shanienee Updated 30 Jun 2010 , 2:25pm by jayarr

shanienee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanienee Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 5:16am
post #1 of 5

My significant other will be celebrating his 43rd birthday on July 17. Since I am still trying to get the topsy turvy cake right, does anyone have any color schemes that would work for this. The first tier will be WASC with chocolate BC, no filling. The second tier will be chocolate cake with BC, and the top tier will be lemon cake with strawberry BC. I was thinking of doing each tier in different shades of blue, with green and yellow decorations in MMF. Any suggestions, because I don't know if this works. I have no color coordination.

4 replies
minicuppie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
minicuppie Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 12:47pm
post #2 of 5

Have you looked in the galleries on this site? There are hundreds of colorful cakes there. Maybe you can find a good color combo for your cake.

msthang1224 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msthang1224 Posted 28 Jun 2010 , 3:40pm
post #3 of 5

Maybe, if u like blue, them yellow and white goes well or vice versa.

yummy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
yummy Posted 29 Jun 2010 , 6:39am
post #4 of 5

Royal blue, silver and white.

jayarr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayarr Posted 30 Jun 2010 , 2:25pm
post #5 of 5

In order to have the perfect birthday party, you need a tone of party supplies and of course, a birthday party theme. Thanks to the virtual stores, you now have access to a wealth of information on birthdays parties and available products. With their help, it wont seem such a difficult task to plan the party and take care of all the small details. If you are planning a celebration for your kids first birthday, then everything becomes even more important. Online, you have plenty of 1st birthday themes to choose from .

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%