Yellow Cake

Baking By abbey Updated 9 Sep 2005 , 1:52am by Naty

abbey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abbey Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 6

Anybody have a "to die for" recipe for a yellow cake? I've tried several recipes but I haven't found the one I want to be my yellow cake yet. Anybody got a great one to share?

5 replies
tripletmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tripletmom Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 6

Naty had posted one that has become my one and only yellow cake recipe. It is moist and very, very good. Only tip I have is to use parchment or wax paper on the bottom of whatever pan you are using. If you do a search with Naty as the author I believe the thread had a title with something like "here are my recipes" or something like that.

blittle6 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
blittle6 Posted 31 Aug 2005 , 6:28pm
post #3 of 6

Delicious!

Berta

abbey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
abbey Posted 1 Sep 2005 , 9:02pm
post #4 of 6

thanks I will probably try them both.

Naty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naty Posted 9 Sep 2005 , 1:46am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbey

thanks I will probably try them both.

Hi Abbey, did you try the recipe I used yet? I was wondering how it came out and your comments.

Regards, Naty

Naty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Naty Posted 9 Sep 2005 , 1:52am
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripletmom

Naty had posted one that has become my one and only yellow cake recipe. It is moist and very, very good. Only tip I have is to use parchment or wax paper on the bottom of whatever pan you are using. If you do a search with Naty as the author I believe the thread had a title with something like "here are my recipes" or something like that.

Hi tripletmom, I am glad you like the recipe and thank you for your input. I have tried several cake recipes from Gourmet Magazine, including the carrot cake and a great chocolate cake and have always had good results. I recommend highly their cake recipes (at least the ones I've tried).

Regards,
Naty

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%