Photograph Frosting Sheet

Decorating By Katzmeow88 Updated 10 Jun 2010 , 2:01am by icingimages

Katzmeow88 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katzmeow88 Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 5:47pm
post #1 of 5

Is there anywhere for me to take a photograph to have it copied onto a frosting sheet, I do not own a frosting printer.

4 replies
Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 5:51pm
post #2 of 5

You could try Walmart. I don't think it's common practice for them to do so, but you may get lucky and find one that will for you.

Be sure it's a picture you can legally reproduce too.

cinjam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cinjam Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 5:54pm
post #3 of 5

Try any local bakery. Several in my area will do it as long as it's not copyrighted material.

cakecraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakecraft Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 5:57pm
post #4 of 5

I ordered them online before I bought my printer, as none of my local gropcery stores/walmarts would do it. I just emailed the pic and it arrived in the mail a week or so later. I'm in Canada, but I ordered from the UK, they were nice to deal with and it came within a week. Google "eat your photo" to find them. I'm sure there are places in the US and Canada that offer a similar service if you have the time.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 10 Jun 2010 , 2:01am
post #5 of 5

If you pm me your zip code, I can look and see if I have someone in your area that can print for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%