Joint Cake 40Th And 70Th????????????

Decorating By mrscakebakes Updated 9 Jun 2010 , 10:46pm by cakeheart

mrscakebakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrscakebakes Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 8:39pm
post #1 of 4

I have been asked to do a joint birthday cake. A female whos 40 and a male whos going to be 70! I have totally hit a brick wall on what to do, doesnt want to be too big so that rules out a tierd one. Any one any ideas?? please x

3 replies
julz7756 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julz7756 Posted 8 Jun 2010 , 10:15pm
post #2 of 4

how about a book cake? they could have one page each

hollyml Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyml Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 9:15pm
post #3 of 4

I don't know if a humorous/aging-dig cake would be appropriate here, but what just flashed into my head was a sheet cake with a hill on top of it, and a road going over the hill. With mileage markers at 40 -- nearing or just at the crest of the hill -- and 70 -- over the hill and partway down. icon_lol.gif

Or how about putting a big numeral 0 in the center of the cake, with a 4 facing one direction and a 7 facing the other direction. So it says 40 from one side and 70 from the other, with the 0 shared. (Does that make any sense?)

cakeheart Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeheart Posted 9 Jun 2010 , 10:46pm
post #4 of 4

Oh geez I had one of these before! lol! The ages were a little different like 48 and 94! I just tried to combine their intrests on one cake...
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1483936.html

I would try to get as much info about them like intrests or hobbies and try to connect it in a way that you can display both of their character. Hope that helped icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%