Need To Laugh?

Lounge By wendysue Updated 20 Jan 2007 , 12:18am by mkolmar

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 19 Jan 2007 , 2:01am
post #1 of 6

I found this cute site the other day and wanted to share it with everyone... it has videos of laughing babies and adults.... it's pretty good!
http://www.squidoo.com/bestgiggles

Have fun!

5 replies
bigboots Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigboots Posted 19 Jan 2007 , 1:55pm
post #2 of 6

Thanks wendysue icon_biggrin.gif I was have a really bad morning
until i watched a couple of them. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

CheriN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CheriN Posted 19 Jan 2007 , 5:41pm
post #3 of 6

Those are hilarious wendysue! Thanks for sharing! I bet it would be just as funny watching some of us watch the videos. icon_razz.gif

wendysue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wendysue Posted 19 Jan 2007 , 6:49pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chen

Those are hilarious wendysue! Thanks for sharing! I bet it would be just as funny watching some of us watch the videos. icon_razz.gif

You can say that again! You should have seen my 5 year old son watching these videos, especially the funny Yoga guy. I didn't know who to watch... my son or the video! lol icon_biggrin.gif

CheriN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CheriN Posted 19 Jan 2007 , 8:55pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wendysue

You can say that again! You should have seen my 5 year old son watching these videos, especially the funny Yoga guy. I didn't know who to watch... my son or the video! lol icon_biggrin.gif

That is too cute! icon_biggrin.gif Kids are the cutest when they laugh because they don't hold anything back! (The same goes for some adults too. icon_wink.gif) A kids laughter is definetly one of the most contagious! icon_smile.gif

I feel so embarressed for the host who starts laughing at an inappropriate time! I could totally see myself doing that. I felt so bad for him. icon_redface.gif I think it was because of that guys voice right? I feel bad for that guy too, he probably didn't understand why the other guy was laughing... too funny...

mkolmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mkolmar Posted 20 Jan 2007 , 12:18am
post #6 of 6

thought I would bust a gut laughing with the yoga one.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%