Cake Boards When Freezing A Cake

Decorating By KerrieD Updated 29 Apr 2010 , 12:07pm by Mug-a-Bug

KerrieD Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KerrieD Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 11:07am
post #1 of 2

I use the cardboard "rounds" under the cakes to wrap and freeze them. Does anyone know if they make these in a plastic version so they would be reuseable? Or can the "rounds" be covered with something?

1 reply
Mug-a-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mug-a-Bug Posted 29 Apr 2010 , 12:07pm
post #2 of 2

YES!! They do make plastic ones. Wilton makes them. I LOVE THEM. I use them for exactly this purpose. They are also great for flipping warm cakes out on, using for temporary boards, etc. They sell them in packs of 3 in various sizes, and they last 'forever'. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%