Reversible Turntables

Decorating By hdchic Updated 28 Apr 2010 , 5:37pm by Loucinda

hdchic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hdchic Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 1:29pm
post #1 of 3


There is a company out there that sells these reversible turntables that are round on one side and rectangle on the other and I can't find them, they are suppose to be priced really good.
But it's Chilton industries or Chilton Inc. if anyone can find the link for them can you post it here for all to find.

Thank you
Kay icon_smile.gif

2 replies
CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 3:34pm
post #2 of 3

It came up #2 on a google search:
(edited to add: if you search for "chilton turntable".)

The cake wheel looks to be more versatile:

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 28 Apr 2010 , 5:37pm
post #3 of 3

Here is a link directly to where the turntables are:

(it is from the link posted above by the PP)

Quote by @%username% on %date%