Food Network Challenge: Extreme Villain Cakes, Aired 4/11

Lounge By Deanna7810 Updated 27 Apr 2010 , 4:56pm by pinkalicious87

Deanna7810 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deanna7810 Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 11:51pm
post #1 of 4

Did anyone watch FNC Extreme Villain Cakes on 4/11? I'm from the Seattle are and was so excited to see someone local win! Plus Kaysie just did an incredible job!!

Just wondering what other people thought about the show. I loved it! thumbs_up.gif

3 replies
JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 26 Apr 2010 , 11:53pm
post #2 of 4

I probably did, but that was 2 weeks ago and I have an awful memory!! Can you remind me what kind of villains they made?

Deanna7810 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Deanna7810 Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 12:01am
post #3 of 4

Kaysie's was the doctor/guy sitting up in bed with a virus flying around his head and two other viral monsters near his bed. The green one kind of reminded me of Slimer from Ghostbusters. . . .

pinkalicious87 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkalicious87 Posted 27 Apr 2010 , 4:56pm
post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna7810

Did anyone watch FNC Extreme Villain Cakes on 4/11? I'm from the Seattle are and was so excited to see someone local win! Plus Kaysie just did an incredible job!!

Just wondering what other people thought about the show. I loved it! thumbs_up.gif

I remember seeing this episode and remember Kaysie's cake. I thought her idea was teriffic and loved her extreme elements. That whole episode was great but I felt horrible when the head fell off of Vinny's (not sure if that is his name) cake. I was really looking foward to seeing the fire breathing cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%