Hello today is my first time that I made a italian meriangue buttercream! I am so excited because the taste is awesome! I have some questions, please help!
1. Can I use this buttercream for anything, frosting a cake, filling, borders?
2. After I decorate the cake can I leave it out on the table, or do I have to refrigerate it?
Also I have made a frozen buttercreme transfer out of the crisco/powdered sugar frosting, can I use it on a italian meriangue buttercream frosted cake? Will the cold from it affect it?
1. Yes, you can use this for anything and without having to change the consistency of the icing.
2. It's okay out for a few hours, but should be refrigerated because of the egg whites. Make sure you take the cake out about an hour before serving to allow it to return to room temp, as cold cake and icing is not good to eat.
3. Yes, you can use your criscocream FBCT on the IMBC iced cake. Just so you know, you can use IMBC to make FBCT, as well.