Decorating By funpets Updated 22 Apr 2010 , 3:42pm by Dizzymaiden

funpets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
funpets Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 3:15pm
post #1 of 4

pls i want to know what WASC and RI means

3 replies
MSLRAC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MSLRAC Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 3:30pm
post #2 of 4

White Almond Sour Cream and Royal Icing

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 3:36pm
post #3 of 4

WASC - White Almond Sour Cream Cake - it is a doctored or extended cake mix recipe that starts with cake mix and you add flour, sugar and sour cream to.

RI - Royal Icing, which is an icing that is made from merginue powder or egg whites, powder sugar, and water. It dries hard and you can use it to make flowers and many other things with. If you have done a gingerbread house you probably have used royal icing.

Dizzymaiden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dizzymaiden Posted 22 Apr 2010 , 3:42pm
post #4 of 4

I love using WASC when a sturdy cake is in order! Travel, shaping and draping is what a WASC is for.

Keep reading you will find lots of great information and people on CC!

Quote by @%username% on %date%