Help Me Please.

Decorating By nadia101 Updated 20 Apr 2010 , 12:49am by icingimages

nadia101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nadia101 Posted 19 Apr 2010 , 10:52pm
post #1 of 2

I want to get a printer to do my own images, but I have no clue on what to get. can anyone help me please?.

1 reply
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 20 Apr 2010 , 12:49am
post #2 of 2

HI Nadia:
There are two different brands you can go with Epson or Canon. I have been printing for over 10 years and found the Canon's to be the best with the one exception, the Epson workforce 1100. The Epson is a wide format printer that prints the large prints, up to 11.5x16" icing sheets are available and the largest printable area on the market. Other than that exception you would want the Canon ip3600 if you have your own PC (which obviously you do) and scanner. If you dont have a scanner, go with the Canon mp560. Both those printers can print up to 8.5x11". With Gold Label spongeless cartridges you cant go wrong with any of the three I have mentioned. The important thing is to use the printer, at least once per week. If you dont have enough to print once per week, you can print on a "regular" piece of paper, but keep in mind it is better to generate more business by offering your services to those who do not have a printer. Let me know if you have any questions, I would be glad to help.

Quote by @%username% on %date%