Decorating By DevineDesserts Updated 13 Apr 2010 , 8:44pm by poohsmomma

DevineDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DevineDesserts Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 3

First off, what does this stand for? I have found a cake on here I'd love to replicate, and the character is made from "fbct". Also, is there a recipe for this technique? I've been out of the cake scene for about a year and I feel like I've missed so much! Thanks for any help you can give!

2 replies
joenshan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
joenshan Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 7:56pm
post #2 of 3

Stands for Frozen Buttercream Transfer. The results I see from the method on here are beautiful. I only tried it once and must have done it wrong because it didn't turn out. But lots of people on here say how easy it is. Good Luck

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 8:44pm
post #3 of 3

Here's a link to an article here on CC about FBCT:


I think they're pretty easy. I just follow the directions in the article. HTH.

Quote by @%username% on %date%