Cupcake Tower Help

Baking By mindy1204 Updated 12 Apr 2010 , 4:51pm by Iggy

mindy1204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mindy1204 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 4:35pm
post #1 of 2

I am trying to figure out what to buy for the tower... I got it all worked out in my head except what do I buy to hook to the board to keep the cirlces from sliding down the pvc? Thanks

1 reply
Iggy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Iggy Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 4:51pm
post #2 of 2

I think they use pvc connection parts. SAme thing as your water pipes. Take a look at your plumbing. Then it won't slide down, hopefully. I hope someone can give you a more explicit answer.

Quote by @%username% on %date%