Advice On Discount Voucher

Business By YummyChoo Updated 9 Apr 2010 , 8:24am by YummyChoo

YummyChoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YummyChoo Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 7

Hi
Just want some advice on this discount voucher, does it read well, wording, layout etc.
Thanks!
LL

6 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 6:44pm
post #2 of 7

I think it looks nice, but I think if you had a pic (even a muted kinda see through photo in the background/right side) of a wedding cake it would really be eye catching and people would automatically know what it was for.

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 7:20pm
post #3 of 7

I can't read the words on the bottom left hardly at all. The are really small and the font is hard for me to read.

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 7:44pm
post #4 of 7

a redo....one of several possible.

general principles:

bigger logo

more prominent terms

less wordy

contact info larger.

add energy buy shaping type (could also lay on diagonal, add shadow effects etc. )

============

done in MS Publisher.

JPG is set at 300dpi (fyi: 150dpi is minimum for newsprint)
LL

KCC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KCC Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 11:39pm
post #5 of 7

If terms and conditions apply, how do I find what they are? State that they are listed on your web site or by calling? I think some people might not contact you thinking they might have to bend over backward to meet conditions? IMO

johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 5:27am
post #6 of 7

OT- sort of but....I like Indydebi's advice about discounts: Add value. Sp maybe a free 8" anniversary cake for wedding cake orders over $____?

As a frequent "couponer" I also worry on items that are "quoted" that I will just be quoted a higher price and given a fake % off. OK, so I am weird...

YummyChoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
YummyChoo Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 8:24am
post #7 of 7

thanks for all your help! will get another one done applying some of those changes

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%