Cake Boss For Mac

Decorating By jjandhope Updated 6 Apr 2010 , 9:07pm by vmertsock

jjandhope Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjandhope Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 2:33am
post #1 of 4

My old pc that had cake boss program on it crashed so now I dont have any of my recipes, etc. I was wondering if anyone could point me to how to get in touch with the makers and if it is available for mac. I wonder if by giving them my email address they could just switch the info over to my mac? That would be awesome. I need it!

3 replies
leily Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leily Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 2:56am
post #2 of 4

you can either go to www.CakeBoss.com or pm KelleyM (this is the link to her profile page here on CakeCentral so you can pm her directly from there)

Kelley and her husband are the creators of CakeBoss.

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=profile&mode=viewprofile&u=11492

Doug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Doug Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 3:02am
post #3 of 4

if you check the FAQ on the CakeBoss site you will see it is a PC only program.

But as every Mac enthusiast knows....

that does NOT stop a Mac.

just use a "Windoze" emulator like Parallels or VM Fusion and you have the best of BOTH worlds.

-----

now as for transferring your data -- that depends on what killed your PC.

if the motherboard went out and the hard drive is still ok, it should be doable at a co$t.

if the hard drive crashed -- may or more likely may NOT be possible -- usually this is kiss your data goodbye time.

vmertsock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vmertsock Posted 6 Apr 2010 , 9:07pm
post #4 of 4

This is the reason I got my husband to create one for me! He's a software engineer and I can't wait til it's done icon_smile.gif Lol I should market it, seems like a lot of people who would buy cake software don't because they use macs and don't know/don't want to use an emulator.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%