Update On Cakegirls

Decorating By ttehan4 Updated 5 Apr 2010 , 4:56am by shearpamela

MyDiwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyDiwa Posted 5 Apr 2010 , 12:10am
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peridot

Someone must know Ddiva and could ask her if she would like people to send donations and find out what she would like. I am more in favor of helping Ddiva if she wants and needs help.

As a previous poster stated, people in your own community or church would appreciate your help especially in this time when so many people have lost their jobs like a lot of our own CC'ers and many have stated just that on here.

Ddiva was forgotten as she was not famous and in the national news.

This is the link to the thread on DDiva:
http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=674774&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=45

She has said she is in the process of making a list of essentials and would welcome anything that's offered. So maybe sometime soon she'll update the thread with a list.

shearpamela Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shearpamela Posted 5 Apr 2010 , 4:56am
post #32 of 32

DDiva has posted this on the topic about the tornado that destroyed her business:
I will use this time to streamline. So much of what we own happens with progression. I lost 4 stand mixers. I had them four because as the business progressed I would need larger mixers. No need to have four now. So I'm making a list of the essentials.

I appreciate anything that is offered.
The address is:
Crawford's Creations
1507 North Hamilton Street
High Point NC 27262

We need to reach out to friends in need, fame and recognition is not what it's all about. Knowing people care at times like this makes a world of difference.
Hopefully we can all make a contribution in some form to both parties who lost their livelihoods...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%