Found! Dh Orange Supreme Cake Mix

Decorating By BeanCountingBaker Updated 29 Mar 2010 , 3:59am by conchita

q2wheels Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
q2wheels Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 5:46pm
post #31 of 34

For anyone interested, I ran across this website the other night....thought I'd hit the jackpot!!!!

http://www.crossroads-market.com/hard-to-find-grocer/Cake-Mixes_Desserts/products/1097/

Toni Ann

bobwonderbuns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bobwonderbuns Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 5:52pm
post #32 of 34

We have the lemon supreme and even coconut supreme mixes around here, but no orange. icon_cry.gif

Bakingangel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakingangel Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 6:08pm
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarFrosted

I remember my mom making orange cake using a mix and she substituted Orange Crush Soda for the liquid. We also made Orange Crush Ice Cream. I think the recipe foir that is on the internet. My mom and my aunt were really into fruity things...a gooey strawberry cake, and another lemon cake you almost needed a spoon to eat it was so gooey. Prolly about 5000 calories a serving too. No wonder I was fat my whole life. (I've lost 84 lbs since last June, so I'm not eating like that anymore icon_biggrin.gif )

Anna

Anna, that is awesome! Congratulations!

conchita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
conchita Posted 29 Mar 2010 , 3:59am
post #34 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeanCountingBaker

Holy Cow! I've never seen orange cake mix before. I read several recipes on CC calling for orange cake mix and several comments about not being able to find it. Well I found it today at a small grocery store. I guess DH still makes orange mixes, maybe other stores can get it if you ask.

we get all the flavors here in SAn Diego, but I haven't found cocnut & caramel

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%