Decorating By dalis4joe Updated 16 Mar 2010 , 1:14pm by KHalstead

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 8:25pm
post #31 of 36

Pictures of the runner up comin up... hehehe

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 8:32pm
post #32 of 36

dalis4joe-I'm so glad that youtook my comment how it was meant -as a huge compliment to your modelling skills. After rereading it I thought it could have come across as me saying B wasn't anything special (definitely not the case), I was just super impressed with A...and just wanted to say I'm so glad that you understood my tone in the message! And by the way YOU'VE GOT SOME MAD MODELLING SKILLS GIRL!

It totally looks like Minnie, and you're so right....one wrong move and it would look like a minnie reject, but yours definitely does not! Can't wait to see the close up!

dalis4joe Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 9:46pm
post #33 of 36

KHalstead thanks you make me laugh... I have seen a lot of minnie NOTTT Mouse modeling... glad I didn't fall into that category.... I understood what u meant completly..... making dinner... will post after dinner is ready....

JaimeAnn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaimeAnn Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 10:38pm
post #34 of 36

[quote="JaimeAnn"]

A- looks more like a custom topper, B- looks more like a pre made topper. (but is really cute!)

[quote]

Thats what I was trying to say Here^^^^Things ahve been so touchy on CC lately , I am afraid to hurt anyones feelings.

KHalstead said it perfectly. You definately have some great modeling skills.

B is absolutely adorable , (but I still like A) party.gif

dalis4joe Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 2:28am
post #35 of 36

Thanks JameAnn....

I have included a pic of the 3D Minnie.... hope you like it....
LL

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 1:14pm
post #36 of 36

see, I"m tellin' you that is sooooooooooo iimpressive to me!!!! IT looks awesome, even up close....now that's some skill!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%