Am I The Only One Here Thats Young And Lives In Fl?

Lounge By Daisy19 Updated 11 Mar 2010 , 4:55pm by Enchantedcakes

Daisy19 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daisy19 Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 7:03pm
post #1 of 14

i feel so alone lol. kinda bored actually but am i the only one here younger then 20? icon_razz.gif what about the floridians? every one i seen so far is in diff states.. darn

13 replies
Auryn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Auryn Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 8:04pm
post #2 of 14

HI Daisy,
although I can't join you in the young club anymore ( Ill be 2 in the fall), I am also in Florida- where in FL are you? Im in west palm.
There are a few fellow floridians here.

FullMoonRanch Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FullMoonRanch Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 1:34am
post #3 of 14

I'm not in the young club anymore either! (I just turned 40 last week. icon_cry.gif ) I'm right near Auryn in Jupiter!

Daisy19 Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 1:46pm
post #4 of 14

ha i like how you said young club its funny. but i live in fort myers not much fun over here

keonicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keonicakes Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 3:06pm
post #5 of 14

37... icon_cry.gif

I live in Melbourne. All the young ones seem to be in Orlando or "college towns".. It's true... People DO come here to retire.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 6:42pm
post #6 of 14

We have people on here as young as 13.

Daisy19 Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 7:02pm
post #7 of 14

wow 13? thats young

sharon57 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sharon57 Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 7:38pm
post #8 of 14

Boy am I jealous. I'm not young, nor do I live in Florida. Just an old woman in Alabama.

KKC Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KKC Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 8:05pm
post #9 of 14

I'm 27 and I live in Miami!!!

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 10:09pm
post #10 of 14

I live in Rockledge Fl which is near Cocoa, I am always going to Orlando to hang out with my friends as everyone on this coast seems to be a good 10 years older than me. I am 29!

keonicakes Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 10:21pm
post #11 of 14

Hey ENCHANTEDCAKES! We're neighbors.

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 12:35am
post #12 of 14

I had cousins who lived in Fla and said they lived in FOP town (F*cking Old People). icon_lol.gif This was back in the day when the big 4-wheel drives were "in" and they had a blue-ribbon, multi thousands of dollars customized truck that took award after award after award at truck shows. They had to sell it because it was too expensive to pay the homeowner association fines. HOA rules said you couldn't park "a truck" in your driveway (truck was WAY too high to fit in the garage). As my cousins explained it, "You could have the rattiest, rustiest, nastiest looking RV in the world sitting in your driveway but god forbid we park an award winning customized truck in the neighborhood!" icon_lol.gif

FOP Town. icon_razz.gif

keonicakes Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 1:13pm
post #13 of 14

lol, You hit it perfectly Indydebi!!!!! No offence to the elderly, but try looking for a pediatrician in this town... You know what you have here? Walk in clinics, vets at each corner and geriatrick centers of some sort. Makes me almost look forward to getting old. So many perks in Fl. Did I mention they get all the good parking? WOW, the only place for good parking when I was pregnant was babies r us! There really should be parking spots for pregnant people who have to step lightly out of fear they may explode with one wrong step! Yes your supposed to walk a lot, but good god! If they want you to go in and buy lots of stuff, give us good good parking so we're not too worn out by the time we get to the door to do any shopping! Sorry, I think I got a little off topic, or am I getting old and losing my mind? FOCUS!!! icon_cry.gif

Enchantedcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Enchantedcakes Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 4:55pm
post #14 of 14

keonicakes the only place with expectant mother parking is in Orlando they just don't care about young people on the coast which is weird due to the Beach's are filed with young people during the summer months. I have to drive all the way into Merritt Island for my pediatrician, but to take my mom to her rheumatoid doctor I had to drive 5 min. All the mothers at my sons school are so much older than I am, I am the youngest by 10 years. Florida is for tourist and for retirement the rest of us just have to deal with it.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%