Blog Followers.... Let's Help Each Other....

Lounge By dalis4joe Updated 21 Apr 2010 , 12:57am by costumeczar

mbt4955 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mbt4955 Posted 15 Mar 2010 , 7:16pm
post #31 of 71

I am rarely even on CakeCentral any more. I really miss it, but just don't have time. icon_cry.gif

pattycakesnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pattycakesnj Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 3:43am
post #32 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalis4joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattycakesnj

I am not sure of what a blog is or how it differs from Facebook. How about if we all fan each others facebook business pages. If you post your Facebook business page, I will fan you. Mine is Pattycakes & Cookies. (Sorry I am computer challenged and don't know how to add a link, which will also tell you why I am not sure what a blog is)

Hi Patty

Go to your profile.... under signature... type your website url and your facebook and/or blog site then save profile... from then on... everytime you post... your url's will show and we can then visit them... hope this helps you..

Thanks dalis4joe, i finally have electricity after 2 days without from a storm so I will attempt doing what you said.

dalis4joe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dalis4joe Posted 16 Mar 2010 , 4:44am
post #33 of 71

2 days! I feel so bad for you.... I hope your food didn't go bad in the fridge...

dalis4joe Posted 17 Mar 2010 , 4:17am
post #34 of 71

Hi my fellow bloggers....

Just wanted to let you know that I updated my blog AND there is a voting poll at the bottom of the latest post... please read it.... see it.... vote...

Thanks in advance...
PS if anyone has updated their blog, please let me know so I can re-visit!!

Here is the link to the latest post...
http://nataliecakes.blogspot.com/2010/03/shes-got-that-itsy-bitsy-yellow-polka.html

princess.gif

dalis4joe Posted 20 Mar 2010 , 2:15am
post #35 of 71

Hi ya'll

Just updated my blog... check it out when you get a chance...
PS it's stuff only WE, cake lovers appreciate... hehehe

http://nataliecakes.blogspot.com/2010/03/latest-haul.html

Torts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Torts Posted 21 Mar 2010 , 12:02am
post #36 of 71

Well I don't have a business... maybe one day (in my dreams!)... but while I'm learning I started one about law school and cakes. It's

http://tortpleaser.blogspot.com

[Note: a tortfeasor is a legal term for someone who commits a civil wrong; I thought I'd make a play on it with torte in cake lingo icon_smile.gif]

Can't wait to follow all of you! I'd read about cakes all day long if I could!

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 22 Mar 2010 , 2:56am
post #37 of 71

Hi all,
I updated tonight!
-Sherry
icon_smile.gif

cakefairy03 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakefairy03 Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 2:29pm
post #38 of 71

I'm following everyone's on here. I don't have a business...just make cakes for fun, but I love seeing all your blogs and learning new things!

http://frostedfantasies.blogspot.com/

dalis4joe Posted 26 Mar 2010 , 3:04pm
post #39 of 71

Kewlll new blogs.... I will visit them and add them as a follower also... thanks to all of you... we are making this a reality!! NEAT!

MORSELSBYMARK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MORSELSBYMARK Posted 27 Mar 2010 , 1:36pm
post #40 of 71

Cool, up to date - all new blogs being followed. I'm coming off an all nighter dragon cake. Have to fix the kitchen sink and dishwasher then another cake for tomorrow afternoon - I will hopefully have a new blog entry tomorrow night!

MORSELSBYMARK Posted 28 Mar 2010 , 11:07pm
post #41 of 71

Okay, just finished posting. It's long, sorry everyone, but hope you all enjoy it!

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 12:26am
post #42 of 71

http://sucredolce.blogspot.com/

Here's mine! I'm getting better at keeping up with it. Sorta, haha!! icon_biggrin.gif

dalis4joe Posted 30 Mar 2010 , 12:32am
post #43 of 71

lol I have 2 new posts that will be up in a day or two...so visit mine in the next few days... I will be adding all the new blogs that I see here in a few... this has been really good for all of us and thank you all for being such good sport about this.... {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

dalis4joe Posted 5 Apr 2010 , 12:42am
post #44 of 71

Hi guys!!!! I updated my blog! check it out when you get a chance.... more posts to come soon!

http://nataliecakes.blogspot.com/2010/03/little-girls-safari-dream-cake.html

AngelFood4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelFood4 Posted 7 Apr 2010 , 4:21am
post #45 of 71

I just post my 1st blog icon_lol.gif

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 8:44pm
post #46 of 71

I want to join.....!!!! I will start following all the above.... my blow is http://rachelreesecakeboutique.blogspot.com/

MORSELSBYMARK Posted 8 Apr 2010 , 11:54pm
post #47 of 71

Rachie - great blog - I'm now a follower - Everyone else on this thread, I have a crap load of cakes this weekend, so I'll post everything Sunday

dalis4joe Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 12:44am
post #48 of 71

Rachie...

I joined your blog.... awesome cakes!!!! I also have a ton of cakes to post... have been bombarded with orders and a bridal show also... but I will update soon!

thanks to everyone who joined in... this is great.... I love sharing and reading all the anecdotes (sp?) !!

Rachie204 Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 1:15am
post #49 of 71

thank you both! Okay i think I got everyone. If I missed you...let me know. Now can anyone tell me how to change my icon from that little shadow into a picture? I uploaded on of my cakes in my profile but for some reason it is still showing little shadow man on all of your followers lists.....??? Am I missing something?

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 1:58am
post #50 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie204

thank you both! Okay i think I got everyone. If I missed you...let me know. Now can anyone tell me how to change my icon from that little shadow into a picture? I uploaded on of my cakes in my profile but for some reason it is still showing little shadow man on all of your followers lists.....??? Am I missing something?

You have to do tha in your profile page, either on blogspot or on whatever service you sign in to follow people with.

Rachie204 Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:14am
post #51 of 71

thanks costumeczar....but I did change it on my profile page....It actually shows up on my page....but when i look at everyones blog my icon is just a little shadow....(the same as before I added a picture)...thank you for trying to help icon_sad.gif

dalis4joe Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:29am
post #52 of 71
Quote:

thanks costumeczar....but I did change it on my profile page....It actually shows up on my page....but when i look at everyones blog my icon is just a little shadow....(the same as before I added a picture)...thank you for trying to help icon_sad.gif

I LOVE your signature!!!!

Rachie204 Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:35am
post #53 of 71

thanks dalis4joe! My beloved hair dresser has a sign hanging in her shop that reads... "Cheap haircuts are not good and good haircuts are not cheap"....I decided it applied to cakes as well.... icon_smile.gif Ironic thing is she is so reasonably priced! LOL I can get a cut,color and style for $60 icon_smile.gif

costumeczar Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:39am
post #54 of 71
Quote:

Go to your dashboard for blogspot when you sign in. Under the shadow icon on the right are a few choices, one says "Edit photo." That will give you a link to search for the photo you want to use as your profile photo.

dalis4joe Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:40am
post #55 of 71

wow... I wanna go there lol... I ca't get anything for less than 150.00!!!

I "borrowed" your signature and used it on facebook lol.. friends are loving it!!!

Rachie204 Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:52am
post #56 of 71

costumeczar~ When I log in onto the dashboard the picture I want is there...and beside it has a few options view profile, edit profile, edit photo, edit notification....when I click edit photo it shows my picture that I want, but no option to make the photo appear under followers on someone elses blog....does that make sense? Just because it makes sense in my head doesn't mean it does to anyone else....lol. Sorry i'm so difficult....

dalis4joe~ that is awesome, glad I could contribute!

costumeczar Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 2:18pm
post #57 of 71

Rachie, it should show up if it's showing up on your screen. Why don't you remove it and put it up again, maybe it's just a glitch somewhere.

Rachie204 Posted 9 Apr 2010 , 4:01pm
post #58 of 71

thats a good idea.....thanks i'll give it a try. It did take a long time to load....maybe that will fix it

chilz822 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chilz822 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 4:27am
post #59 of 71

Hi all, I updated tonight. Not a lot of story, mostly pics this time. I only have 16 followers icon_cry.gif
heh

I think we missed Angelfood4's blog a page back (page 3 I believe it was), I followered her tonight and I was the first one...

AngelFood4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AngelFood4 Posted 12 Apr 2010 , 11:56pm
post #60 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilz822

I think we missed Angelfood4's blog a page back (page 3 I believe it was), I followered her tonight and I was the first one...

thank you so much...my 1st follower!!! Whoo hooo!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%