New Things To Come At Michaels..

Decorating By TexasSugar Updated 11 Mar 2010 , 10:25pm by Jenn2179

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 9 Mar 2010 , 11:15pm
post #31 of 36

Yes but some people like me don't have local access to it, so you have to tack on shipping. Plus if you need it for a last minute cake you can buy it. And I haven't heard if you can use coupons on the Duff stuff or not yet.

Not saying I'm going to rush out and buy it, but I like the idea of being able to get bigger amounts of precolored locally.

tx_cupcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tx_cupcake Posted 10 Mar 2010 , 2:16pm
post #32 of 36

Have any of y'all seen the new large cake leveler that Wilton has come out with? I was in Michael's the other day and saw it. It has teeth, sort of like an Agbay. I almost bought it, but decided to see if anyone else had used one first.

Just curious.

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 10:02pm
post #33 of 36

Just thought I would throw in my 2 cents, I haven't read the whole thread, so if this is old information, my apologizes.

Today I went to my local Michael's (Apple Valley MN) and they do not have the cricut cake or Duff decorating supplies yet. The lady I spoke to said their next product shipment is coming in on Monday (3/15) and might have the Duff stuff. (snicker,icon_smile.gif duff stuff!) I didn't ask about the cricut cake though. I only saw regular cricuts.

nadine_n Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nadine_n Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 10:18pm
post #34 of 36

I saw the Duff fondant and some impression mats at Michael's in Easton, PA yesterday. The fondant is too expensive, in my opinion, but then again I don't sell my cakes or make very many. The impression mats looked nice and were only $4.99 each.

nadine_n Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nadine_n Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 10:19pm
post #35 of 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadine_n

I saw the Duff fondant and some at Michael's in Easton, PA yesterday. The fondant is too expensive, in my opinion, but then again I don't sell my cakes or make very many. The looked nice and were only $4.99 each.

I don't know why those came up as links!

Jenn2179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn2179 Posted 11 Mar 2010 , 10:25pm
post #36 of 36

The cricut cake doesn't look to be available until the beginning of May.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%