I Love My Hubby

Lounge By jayne1873 Updated 7 Mar 2010 , 2:37am by The_Lil_Cakehouse

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 10:11pm
post #1 of 14

He has said I can preorder the Cricut Cake and he will buy it for me for Mothers Day!!!!!!! All I wanted was to be taken out for lunch instead of having to cook it but hes going to cook too yeah

13 replies
tatorchip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tatorchip Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 10:19pm
post #2 of 14

Hang on to him for dear life icon_biggrin.gif

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 5 Mar 2010 , 10:36pm
post #3 of 14

LUCKY!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you!

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 5:13am
post #4 of 14

I love your hubby TOO! How sweet!

indydebi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
indydebi Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 11:16am
post #5 of 14

Not cake related, but in going with the topic, my hubby earned some awesome points yesterday!

I had emailed him, "We're out of coke, no chocolate, no ice cream .... I'm feeling suicidal here!"

He came home with a bag of miniature Reese cups, a bag of my FAVORITE Ghiradelli chocolate squares with carmel, a bag of choc covered raisins ('coz he knows I luv 'em!) AND a carton of Bryer's vanilla ice cream! AND a pack of cokes!

(You know what's good? 2 Ghiradelli chocolate squares with Bryer's ice cream between them! Heaven! Pure Heaven!)

Today he's a keeper! thumbs_up.gif

cakelover25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelover25 Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 3:09pm
post #6 of 14

Mine is a keeper too! He bought me an expresso machine a couple of years ago so I could get my caffine and chocolate fix all at once! The best part is he's now hooked too so he even makes me Mocha's in the morning!

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 6:10pm
post #7 of 14

Yup...mine too! He's a one in a million. JUST bought me the KA 600 and now says I just HAVE to have the Cricut Cake before the 50th bday cake I have contracted for July! WhooHOOO! I know I'm a lucky girl!

Rachie204 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rachie204 Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 7:07pm
post #8 of 14

yall are lucky....my hubby is so cheap he would never dream of buying me a KA or cricut cake. LOL...but he's still a keeper!

AverageMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AverageMom Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 7:09pm
post #9 of 14

Nice! My husband bought me my KA last Mother's Day. He's a good man!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 8:59pm
post #10 of 14

That is sweet--Congratulations!

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 9:06pm
post #11 of 14

Congratulations, OP, and to all the others (including me icon_razz.gif ) who have a great husband!! We're definitely blessed.

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 6 Mar 2010 , 10:06pm
post #12 of 14

congrats and yes hats off to the great hubbys!! I admit it. mine spoils me !! but i do spoil him back.. icon_biggrin.gif

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 1:19am
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie204

yall are lucky....my hubby is so cheap he would never dream of buying me a KA or cricut cake. LOL...but he's still a keeper!

Sometimes cheap can be a good thing. Mine is "cheap" also, clips coupons, looks for sales, tried to get away with combing my birthday and valentines this year with ballons that 2 said said happy VD and 2 said HB...yeah right...lol...so before the weekend was up I said "so where is my BD present". He pointed to the ballons and I said "OH NO YOU DON'T, we don't combine holidays in THIS family". He said "Ok what do you want?" I replied sub to Cake Central Magazine he said "Great that was easy". I never get upset over his lack of creativity or frugalness..lol..because at least he isn't a spendthrift. Rather have a "cheapo" than someone who puts us in debt! He actually helped me get out of some debt (debt before I met him) gotta love that!

The_Lil_Cakehouse Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
The_Lil_Cakehouse Posted 7 Mar 2010 , 2:37am
post #14 of 14

My hubby is a keeper too icon_smile.gif For Valentines day I got all SugarShacks DVDs I had be wanting..... icon_smile.gif And last night he let me subscribed to CC Mag! Woohoo!! But he's a keeper for so many other reasons than that icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%