Baking By Sweet_Kakes Updated 1 Mar 2010 , 5:24pm by kiki07

Sweet_Kakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Kakes Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 11:21pm
post #1 of 2

I was wondering how everyone measures their dry incredients. I never know which way is best. Grams, Cups, Ounces. Just plung your measuring cup into the flour. Please Help Thanks

1 reply
kiki07 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kiki07 Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 5:24pm
post #2 of 2

I use cups/ tsp/ tbsp. Fill your measuring cup to overflowing, tap along the top with a butter knife then level the top with the back of the knife. This is for flour, baking soda and baking powder and powdered sugar. Brown sugar is packed into the cup until you can't pack any more in and granulated sugar is just leveled off. HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%