Anyone Bought From Cutncrop.com

Decorating By jayne1873 Updated 1 Mar 2010 , 2:51am by glendaleAZ

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 2:49pm
post #1 of 9

Just wondering as thinking of preordering the cake cricut but wanted to make sure reputable site.
Thanks

8 replies
alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 4:22pm
post #2 of 9

I've been wondering that myself. Been trying to decide if I want to pre-order the cake cricut but just a little nervious.

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 5:36pm
post #3 of 9

You're not alone. I asked this question in another thread, but as far as I know I didn't get any responses.

gramofgwen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gramofgwen Posted 27 Feb 2010 , 7:17pm
post #4 of 9

My daughter and I have both ordered from there and have had no complaints. The things we bought arrived on time and in perfect condition. HTH!

aliciam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aliciam Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 3:30am
post #5 of 9

I too keep thinking of ordering the cricut cake machine. It seems cutncrop has the best deal. I keep thinking about it more and more which usually means I am gonna get in.

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 10:02am
post #6 of 9

Thanks gramofgwen was hoping to get it in the USA when we visit at Easter but think it may not be out in time so going for the pre-order. I dont have any of the cricut machines so thought if buying one I may as well get the cake one icon_smile.gif

SugaryGoodness Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugaryGoodness Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 2:36pm
post #7 of 9

I think I have talked myself into getting it but can't decide if I want to preorder or just wait. I'm glad to hear the company is recommend and been used by others. Hate to wait until May though!!! I want it now.

adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 28 Feb 2010 , 3:08pm
post #8 of 9

I think I really want this...all my scroll design cakes have been cut and applied by hand....and that takes FOREVER!!!

I found some cutters to make scrolls but they are so expensive, and you are limited to what you have. I really think this is what I have been waiting for!!

if you enter the code "cake" at check out...it comes out to less than $300...

I think that's a decent deal....better than any other I have found.

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 1 Mar 2010 , 2:51am
post #9 of 9

I've only read of one CC'er purchasing items from this company. I really wish we could hear from more people, so I'd feel beter about getting it from them. Its really scary to hand over 300, and then have to wait for it to come out. I've tried looking them up on the BBB for the internet, but they didnt have them listed.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%