Gumpaste Scallope Egde

Decorating By cemone Updated 26 Feb 2010 , 4:08am by ninatat

cemone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cemone Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 4:54am
post #1 of 4

Can anyone tell me how to make a gumpaste scallope egde to use as a border on a cake? I've been searching for info n came up with nothing. Help!!!!!!!! (this is why i cant wait for the CRICUT CAKE)

3 replies
TobiasWilhelm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TobiasWilhelm Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 12:44pm
post #2 of 4

You should be able to use a decorative punch made for scrap booking if you can roll your GP thin enough. Try the Cricut GP recipe I posted if need be, I know it works with it when rolled thin. HTH.


rltmeng Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rltmeng Posted 25 Feb 2010 , 1:30pm
post #3 of 4

Is this what you are looking for? Scroll down to the bottom of the page to frill cutters.


ninatat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ninatat Posted 26 Feb 2010 , 4:08am
post #4 of 4

are you saying small scallops like those or bigger if bigger you can take a paper fold it in how many scalloped edges you want, i have the wilton roller with many attachments about 16 dollars it works great for me. u-tube has some examples

Quote by @%username% on %date%