Cake Boss Software ...

Business By Rachie204 Updated 18 Feb 2014 , 2:35am by Shelly1031

keepingitreal21 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
keepingitreal21 Posted 29 Jun 2013 , 5:00pm
post #31 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettyLea 

Where can I purchase Cake Boss Software?

Thank you

Betty

http://cakeboss.com/

gpreston Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gpreston Posted 24 Jul 2013 , 11:20am
post #32 of 43

I have been debating to buy this software for some time, but now I think i am sold!

TricycleTreats Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TricycleTreats Posted 8 Aug 2013 , 5:14pm
post #33 of 43

Any updates on the web version of Cake Boss?

Thanks! :)

laperry08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
laperry08 Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 2:57pm
post #34 of 43

Just checked out the website, and it's been updated as of 2013. I'm seriously considering purchasing this software since I am so new to baking for profit instead of hobby. 

LadiiBugKakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LadiiBugKakes Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 3:17pm
post #35 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by laperry08 

Just checked out the website, and it's been updated as of 2013. I'm seriously considering purchasing this software since I am so new to baking for profit instead of hobby. 

That is good to know... Now it is giving me more to think about purchasing as well... I am too new to baking... I just want to have everything I need before making that big Jump... Best wishes and Good luck to you.

mypinkbakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mypinkbakery Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 4:20pm
post #36 of 43

ACan the software be used outside the US?...say programmed to calculate other currencies?

Cakechick123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakechick123 Posted 12 Aug 2013 , 6:09pm
post #37 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by mypinkbakery 

Can the software be used outside the US?...say programmed to calculate other currencies?

yes, Im from South Africa and I use it and absolutely loves the software. It uses the default currency from your computer settings. The only thing that cant be changed is the date format. We use dd/mm/yy and not mm/dd/yy like USA. But I got used to it pretty fast :)

mypinkbakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mypinkbakery Posted 13 Aug 2013 , 7:21am
post #38 of 43

[email protected]!..thanks for ur response!..the date won't be a problem since I recently moved back home from the states! :)

Carrix2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carrix2 Posted 19 Sep 2013 , 9:23pm
post #39 of 43

AI'm trying to figure out how to get the discount. When you go to order, it asks for a CC code? Where do I get that?

chickscreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chickscreations Posted 19 Jan 2014 , 2:05am
post #40 of 43

I too am trying to order and receive my 10% discount, how do you get it?  Please help, I really want to order it right away :)

brittanypie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brittanypie Posted 19 Jan 2014 , 1:45pm
post #41 of 43

AI just bought this software last week and I love it! It definitely very clearly shows how much my out-of-pocket cost is going to be for a cake.

A while back, I tried to do it myself and make my own spreadsheets, but then Excel started driving me nuts, lol!

debm1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debm1 Posted 21 Jan 2014 , 4:58pm
post #42 of 43
Shelly1031 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shelly1031 Posted 18 Feb 2014 , 2:35am
post #43 of 43

I think your response was perfect, not an excuse by any means. I actually found it really helpful! I am very skilled with excel so I have contemplated if I really want to spend the money on something I can make myself (If I invest the numerous hours I know it will take.) You answered the question that if you didn't already have everything entered and tailor made for yourself, it would have been much more effective for you...even to say that you wish you had found it sooner. This is exactly what I was looking for...I don't have everything entered yet and am trying to decide which route is better. I can see why if you already have everything entered, you would consider just sticking with what you have. 

I am really looking at all the other stuff it offers as well, as think I am going to try it. Thanks for your review!  

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%