It's Finally Up....my Website! Been An Interesting Weekend

Business By tracycakes Updated 14 Apr 2010 , 8:29pm by pastryqueen9

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 8:15am
post #31 of 36

Easy to navigate and I like the flow of your introduction. You were right about the 5 gallon water pail...lol...Good luck!

JustToEatCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JustToEatCake Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 3:36pm
post #32 of 36

I agree with the others. Very nice website and easy to navigate and your cakes look lovely!!! You should get great results from your website! I enjoyed looking at it!

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 16 Feb 2010 , 5:37pm
post #33 of 36

I really appreciate all of your comments. I've looked at some many websites and noted what I liked about each one. So each of you with websites have helped me create my website in some way - whether it was some content or layout or flow or overal look or something else, most of them contributed in some way to our final product.

I've become a huge fan of sage green over the last year and wanted to use that in our logo and I wanted it as the background. It's also on our brochures. I think it's relaxing and ties in with the 'seasons' motif, I think.

I still have links to add, photos to add, some content I want to change, especially on the pricing page. Once we get more pictures, we'll break out the gallery probably instead into 3 or more galleries. I'm also going to add a blog at some point. I guess like everything else, it's always a work in progress. icon_wink.gif

shalini1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shalini1 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 2:53pm
post #34 of 36

hi,
I would love to check out the site but I don't see a web link at all. Am I losing my mind?

kitty122000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kitty122000 Posted 13 Apr 2010 , 4:55pm
post #35 of 36

at the bottom of each of her posts there is a button that says "www" that will lead you to her website!

pastryqueen9 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastryqueen9 Posted 14 Apr 2010 , 8:29pm
post #36 of 36

AWESOME!!!!!!!! I am inspired...it is a smiple but elegant webdesign, I'm informed without being beaten over the head and the colors are great! Fantastic job!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%