Question For The Australian And English Out There...

Decorating By devorie Updated 4 Feb 2010 , 5:14am by malakainrop

devorie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
devorie Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 9:06pm
post #1 of 4

My brother-in-law is coming to visit from Australia with a stop in London. He has offered to get me cutters and or tools that I cannot find in the States. What would be a good shop to go to to get unique fondant/gumpaste tools?

For the Australians, it can be from anywhere in England or Australia - they just need to have a website so that I can tell him what to get - because he'll just have it shipped to his home or hotel that he'll be staying at in London.

I am super excited about this as I am feeling very bored with my current equipment.



3 replies
bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 3 Feb 2010 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 4

Hi, here are few online sites.

I really like Stephen Benison's cutters and mats. They are fab!

I buy lots of stuff from this site. On to your left hand side there are different catagories.

And here is another one. These people are very helpful.


devorie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
devorie Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 3:57am
post #3 of 4

Thank you so much! I'm about to empty the bank account! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

malakainrop Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
malakainrop Posted 4 Feb 2010 , 5:14am
post #4 of 4

Look at the FPC Sugarcraft Moulds on the Design-A-Cake site ... also look at Lindy Smith's site - especially if you are looking for different cutters - she has a Topsy Turvy/Wonky Cake DVD as well

Quote by @%username% on %date%