What Kind Of Wire Do I Use?

Decorating By danageorge Updated 1 Feb 2010 , 9:46pm by JanH

danageorge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
danageorge Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:20pm
post #1 of 3

I want to add some extra umph to a baby shower cake I'm making by inserting wires, with shapes or balls on the ends, to the top tier. Never did this before. What kind of wire do i use? Floral maybe??

2 replies
bashini Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bashini Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 5:43pm
post #2 of 3

Hi, yes, floral wire is what I use. Maybe 28 guage. icon_smile.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 1 Feb 2010 , 9:46pm
post #3 of 3

Hi and Congrats on your 1st post, danageorge. icon_smile.gif

Everything you need to know about inserting wires in cake:



Quote by @%username% on %date%