Does Anyone Have Ea Sports For Wii Fit??

Lounge By vww104 Updated 28 Jan 2010 , 6:57pm by MalibuBakinBarbie

vww104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vww104 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 12:17am
post #1 of 3

I'm just wondering, because it looks like fun and a good workout, but it's $60 so I'd like to get some opinions first. Can anyone help?? Thanks.

2 replies
misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 7:35am
post #2 of 3

Yes I have wii fit it's a lot of fun I love it; unfortunally i don't have the time to use it as much as I want because i don't have time icon_cry.gif

MalibuBakinBarbie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MalibuBakinBarbie Posted 28 Jan 2010 , 6:57pm
post #3 of 3

Hi! For Christmas, my DH got me EA Sports for my Wii Fit. I'll admit that I haven't used it as much as I should (work, travelling, etc. icon_wink.gif ). So far I have only started the 30-day challenge. It is awesome! Considering I spent much of my life working out in gyms, I am VERY impressed with the level of intensity it drives out of me as I strive to be in the "zone" (correct form, etc.). I know it offers much more, and I look forward to exploring more of it's activities very soon. FOR ME, JMO, the 30-day challenge is worth the $60.00. Although it was a gift, when I consider what a monthly gym membership costs, the price doesn't really bother me too much, and I sometimes consider it "insurance". If it helps me stay fit and healthy, well that's less money I'm spending on doctor co-pays and/or medications. He also got me Wii Fit-Plus, which added a lot more activities and allows you to customize a work out. Like EA Sports, Wii Fit-Plus also gives you an approximately number of calories burned during an activity/session. HTH! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%