How Can I Find This Link..it Didnt Work When I Tried It..

Sugar Work By tesso Updated 25 Jan 2010 , 7:32am by JanH

tesso Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tesso Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 7:26pm
post #1 of 8

I am trying to find this info... this link didnt work... http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-41980.html .. how can I find this? I promise that i will figure out how everything works on this website one day. It is a link to a tutorial on making blown sugar bubbles.

7 replies
superwawa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superwawa Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 7:40pm
post #2 of 8

Hi tesso - when this happens to me I find the easiest way to get back on track is to use Google - in this case I searched for "blown sugar bubbles cake central"

Try some of these and HTH

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-USicon_surprised.giffficial&hs=o06&q=+site:cakecentral.com+blown+sugar+bubble+cake+central&ei=JVBbS4TEL4aTlAe854HsBA&sa=X&oi=nshc&resnum=1&ct=more-results&ved=0CAsQ2AQ

tesso Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 8:12pm
post #3 of 8

agghh.. i tried it and it still didn't work. but I will use that handy tip when looking for others.. it did take me to posts..just not the one i was looking for... I found the link under the wedding cake with the pink blown glass bubbles.. done by moyee77 I believe....

moydear77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moydear77 Posted 23 Jan 2010 , 10:32pm
post #4 of 8

That is my tutorialicon_smile.gif

tesso Posted 24 Jan 2010 , 10:58pm
post #5 of 8

sorry i miss spelled your name icon_redface.gif Does this mean that you might be able to direct me to the correct post.. or send me your instructions? I plan on taking the wilton class on sugar art this fall... but I just cant wait that long !! I would really like to make some blue bubbles for my sisters wedding cake. Please?? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 1:01am
post #6 of 8

tesso, try the link now (I was able to mend it.) icon_smile.gif

tesso Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 7:27am
post #7 of 8

you are officially my hero !! thank you thank you thank you !!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 25 Jan 2010 , 7:32am
post #8 of 8

You're very welcome. icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%