What Would/do You Charge?

Baking By NJCakeDiva Updated 15 Jan 2010 , 9:37pm by Win

NJCakeDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NJCakeDiva Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 8:15pm
post #1 of 2

Hello everyone,

Just curious about something. I came across a new eatery in my neighbor hood that sells sandwhiches, coffee, art supplies and cupcakes. I was interested in checking it out , so I went in to purchase three mini cupcakes that cost $1.50 each. Does that seem to be the standard price for a mini? The shop only had three kinds that day (yellow with vanilla icing and sprinckles, red velvet and strawberry with strawberry icing.

TIA

1 reply
Win Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Win Posted 15 Jan 2010 , 9:37pm
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJCakeDiva

Hello everyone,

Just curious about something. I came across a new eatery in my neighbor hood that sells sandwhiches, coffee, art supplies and cupcakes. I was interested in checking it out , so I went in to purchase three mini cupcakes that cost $1.50 each. Does that seem to be the standard price for a mini? The shop only had three kinds that day (yellow with vanilla icing and sprinckles, red velvet and strawberry with strawberry icing.

TIA

I'm just curious to know what is considered a "mini" cupcake? Is it that really small one? Brownie bite sized? I don't know, if it was that size, it seems high to me. I guess it depends on the location...

The shops around here that sell standard cupcakes, basic flavors, run them anywhere from 1.75-2.10

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%