Magic Line Pans....where Can I Order In The Uk?

Decorating By jojo76 Updated 14 Jan 2010 , 12:25pm by brincess_b

jojo76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jojo76 Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 10:42am
post #1 of 3

I have a pretty ragtag selection of pans, I want to gradually replace them with the best ones I can afford. Reading through the forums, most people seem to love Magic Line pans......but I can't seem to find a supplier in the UK! Does anyone know of a uk supplier or wether the pans have a different brand name/an equivelant brand for the UK?
Thanks for any ideas! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
rainbow_kisses Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rainbow_kisses Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 12:00pm
post #2 of 3

I have never seen any advertised in the UK. I use Invicta tins they are really heavy duty and great in my opinion icon_biggrin.gif

brincess_b Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
brincess_b Posted 14 Jan 2010 , 12:25pm
post #3 of 3

the only place you can get them is ebay.
i have a small selection from lakeland, i think they are pretty good. does the wilton decorator preffered, which are held in much better regard than the regular wilton pans, so that is another option too.

Quote by @%username% on %date%