Looking For Ltters? Which Ones Are The Best To Cut Fondont?

Decorating By mom2my3girlz Updated 13 Jan 2010 , 12:44am by leah_s

mom2my3girlz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2my3girlz Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 11:30pm
post #1 of 3

looking for a set of letters that are nice. I have been using the only ones I know, the wilton ones and I dont like them. The letters get stuck inside! What do you use?

2 replies
Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 12 Jan 2010 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 3

I have several sets that I use.When I come across a different set whether plastic or tin I buy them...I have FMM tappits and various plastic ones from dollar stores.Believe or not some plahdoh ones that are new and never used for plahdoh..

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 13 Jan 2010 , 12:44am
post #3 of 3

Tappits! I have several sets. Love them!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%