Sharon Zambito Instructional DvdS

Decorating By alene Updated 10 Jan 2010 , 1:38am by Uniqueask

alene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
alene Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:44pm
post #1 of 24

Ive been sitting her patiently waiting for the mail to run. I went a little crazy the other day and ordered 3 of Sharon Zambito instructional DVDs. Thought they may come in yesterday but sadly they didnt. So here I am again patiently waiting.

23 replies
msulli10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msulli10 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 4:58pm
post #2 of 24

It will be well worth your wait!

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:20pm
post #3 of 24

Pure bliss. Well worth the wait.

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 5:27pm
post #4 of 24

I can't wait to get the new one that is gonna be released any time now!!!

alene Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 6:12pm
post #5 of 24

OMG! I'm so excited! They finally came! I'm worse than a kid with a new toy! Now, which one should I watch 1st? Guess I need to start with "Perfecting the Art of Buttercream" Hope I'm not disappointed.

LaBellaFlor Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaBellaFlor Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 6:20pm
post #6 of 24

I heard it's a great DVD to start with. Heck, I'm planning on oredering it myself. Constant learning is great for all of us. thumbs_up.gif

alene Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:05pm
post #7 of 24

Just watched the 1st DVD and I'm so pumped up, I'm ready to go bake a cake! icon_smile.gif

Trish43 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trish43 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:26pm
post #8 of 24

I keep hearing great icon_lol.gif things about Sharon Zambito DVD's i am going to have to invest!!!!!

alene Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:31pm
post #9 of 24

I've only watched the 1st one "Perfecting the Art of Buttercream" but I really liked it. I need to work on smoothing my bc. Most may watch instrutions on u-tube but I live way out in the country and only have dial-up....don't laugh! I'm sure I'm not the only one even though my daughter thinks so.

CookieMeister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CookieMeister Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:38pm
post #10 of 24

My hubby bought me FOUR of her videos for Christmas! I've only had a chance to watch Successful Stacking so far, but I can't wait to watch the others! Love Sharon!

dg10148 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dg10148 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:41pm
post #11 of 24

Tell your daughter you are not the only one my sister lives in a small town and they only have dial - up and she calls me and ask me to look up things for her because it takes so long.

Teekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Teekakes Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:46pm
post #12 of 24

Sharon's DVD's are awesome! So happy you got them and you are going to love them all! icon_biggrin.gif

milkmaid42 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
milkmaid42 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 7:51pm
post #13 of 24

Oh Alene...I can so commiserate with you! I had been feeling like I was the only person in the world left with @!#$!! dial-up. Everything has passed me by: videos, big photos, etc. I live in rural MO which I love, but it is awful to be in a technological back water.
I have all of Sharon's videos and positively love them. However, I still wish I could easily access the many videos others enjoy. Put the rest of her videos on you list. They are so worth it. I, too, can hardly wait for the new one to be released.

threeforhim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
threeforhim Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 8:05pm
post #14 of 24

I ordered two of Sharon's videos also. I'm like you - a little anxious to get them. I checked the tracking number today and they should be there when I get home today. I can't wait to watch them! I wish I didn't have several things to do after work before going home now.

MrsNancyB1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsNancyB1 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 8:20pm
post #15 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by alene

I've only watched the 1st one "Perfecting the Art of Buttercream" but I really liked it. I need to work on smoothing my bc. Most may watch instrutions on u-tube but I live way out in the country and only have dial-up....don't laugh! I'm sure I'm not the only one even though my daughter thinks so.

I made my very first buttercream cake (the Xmas package cake in my photos) while following along with Sharon's instructions. I put the DVD into my laptop and away I went. I was very pleased with my first BC cake. A lot of people thought it was fondant.

You'll LOVE her videos! thumbs_up.gif

TeriO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TeriO Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 8:40pm
post #16 of 24

I also ordered all but the topsy turvey videos and can't wait for them to come in. Thanks to whoever it was that posted the 10% off coupon code. I am paintently waiting.

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 8:53pm
post #17 of 24

You are welcome, I am glad the code worked for you. Wish I got a discount when I ordered all of mine, but I am still very happy I have them, they are a great tool for learning, I can't wait for the new one.

didavista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
didavista Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 9:10pm
post #18 of 24

I only have the buttercream on right now. But I noticed an improvement immediately for me....I feel your pain on the dial up..that is all we have too, it is very frustrating.

TeriO Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 9:16pm
post #19 of 24

Yes uniqueask, I had been wanting to order the dvd's for a while, and the code put me into overdrive to order. Thanks again.

DLo912 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DLo912 Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 9:19pm
post #20 of 24

Does anyone know what the 10% off coupon code is...? I think it's time I got myself one or four of these DVD's... LoL

alene Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 10:20pm
post #21 of 24

Sorry KLo912, I don't have the 10% off coupon code. I didn't have it when I ordered mine. Wish I had but still glad I got them even if I did have to pay full price.

TeriO Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 10:42pm
post #22 of 24

correct me if I'm wrong uniqueask, but I think you have to go to cakesandcupcakes.com and use the code holiday09. It was for a limited time and you had to order at least 3 or 4 videos.

Sassy74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sassy74 Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 4:12pm
post #23 of 24

I have all but the Stacking dvd, and I'm anxiously awaiting the newest dvd's release. I watch Sharon's dvds over and over, and every time I do, I see something I missed. I also get new inspiration every time. Sometimes, I watch 2 or 3 of them in a "Sharon marathon!" They never get old, and I see improvement every time I get a new one. Congratulations on your new dvds!

Uniqueask Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Uniqueask Posted 10 Jan 2010 , 1:38am
post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriO

correct me if I'm wrong uniqueask, but I think you have to go to cakesandcupcakes.com and use the code holiday09. It was for a limited time and you had to order at least 3 or 4 videos.

Yes you are correct, that was the deal but it is over now.
Klo912 you can still order from sharon's website though, the discount os over (Sorry). it is www.sugaredproductions.com and she will be closed from I think it is the 14th to the 24th, but you can still check it out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%