Just Ordered Cc Mag.

Decorating By splash2splat Updated 9 Jan 2010 , 6:04pm by HarleyDee

splash2splat Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
splash2splat Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 2:13am
post #1 of 11

I just ordered the cc magazine - I'm excited - hope its worth it. I've never done a cake mag. subscription before so I don't have anything to compare it to. icon_rolleyes.gif

10 replies
HarleyDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HarleyDee Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 3:56am
post #2 of 11

I really hope they offer to let us buy the first issue individually. I'm low-budget and can't afford the subscription right now, but I would definitely like to get the first issue.

JGMB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JGMB Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 4:12pm
post #3 of 11

Me, too, splash2splat. I ordered it with some of my Christmas money from my MIL. It's my first ever cake magazine, also, and I'm VERY excited!! icon_razz.gif

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 10:53pm
post #4 of 11

I'm with you Harley..I can't afford a subscribtion right now but would love to be able to purchase the issue. Hope to see it!

GrandmaG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GrandmaG Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 11:03pm
post #5 of 11

Heath said it was going to be on the news stand so if you want to buy just one issue you could do that! icon_smile.gif

onlymadaresane Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
onlymadaresane Posted 7 Jan 2010 , 11:42pm
post #6 of 11

Seriously! On the newsstand!! I hope it's widely available! I'd snatch on up!

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 12:17am
post #7 of 11

Yeah, I saw where they said it would be on news stands...hopefully at Barnes an Noble an such. We have nothing around here, but I try to check B&N every few months when I'm by one.

Heath Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Heath Posted 8 Jan 2010 , 3:02am
post #8 of 11

It will not be at major stores like Barnes & Noble as we will not be carried by major distributors until we are more established.

It will be available through select local and online retailers.

If you want to see your local small supply shop carrying it let them know. We are contacting a lot of companies to let them know about it, but I am sure many will hesitate to carry it unless their customers ask for it.

Sagebrush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sagebrush Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 7:20am
post #9 of 11

I don't have anywhere local that sells cake supplies at all (except JoAnn's, Hobby Lobby and Michael's). I would really love to buy the issue to see if the way it's set up would be helpful to me, so I can decide whether or not to subscribe. Without a local vendor, will there be any way I can do that?

- Leisel

jayne1873 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jayne1873 Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 9:41am
post #10 of 11

I live in the UK so unlikely to get in on any newstands here icon_cry.gif
I would like to be able to buy the first issue individually too to see if it would be of use esp as in the UK before subscibing

HarleyDee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HarleyDee Posted 9 Jan 2010 , 6:04pm
post #11 of 11

Yeh, I live in a little bitty town, so unless it's sold at Hobby Lobby, WalMart or Books-A-Million I won't be able to get it either..

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%