really well done!

JulieMN Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JulieMN Posted 12 Dec 2010 , 6:27pm
post #32 of 34

Beautiful....what a fun idea!

thebakingbar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thebakingbar Posted 16 Sep 2011 , 1:41am
post #33 of 34

A newbie here.. would love to do this for a gift to my step dad who is in the hospital..

here is what I picked up so far.. use foam, and apply with toothpicks? where does the press n seal come in.. saw mention of that too.. Never used it before..
Did you put chocolate on the foam and then added the balls??
Were they easy to pull off to consume.. ?

would GREATLY appreciate any tips on how to apply because that seems trickier than making the actual cake balls

Nice work.. very elegant !

you can email me at [email protected]

jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 16 Sep 2011 , 2:05am
post #34 of 34

jillmakescakes; you did a great job and I will jump on the tutorial bandwagon too. Plus I will tell you this. Jennier Dontz of Sugar delites has an offer out there that if someone wants to do a tutorial on her site and lets her know what it is that they will be doing, if she posts it in her newsletter they will get like $25. in stuff from her site(their choice). She is so nice to work with. I would suggest you do one and send it to her. You really can't lose anything. and you will be blessing all of us for doing it as well.

Auntie_RaRa: I think that you did a great job on your cake too. It is beautiful. I have so much to learn about cake balls. I know they are yummy and fun to eat. My friends all love them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%