Pme Plunger Cutter?

Decorating By nanaburrows_nanacakes Updated 24 Feb 2011 , 3:02pm by Cupcations

nanaburrows_nanacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanaburrows_nanacakes Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 7:24pm
post #1 of 6

Will someone please tell me what a PME plunger cutter is? It sounds very useful. Thanks and Happy Holidays - Nanacakes

5 replies
tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 7:39pm
post #2 of 6

They come in many different design, here's a few

ApplegumKitchen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumKitchen Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 7:43pm
post #3 of 6

There are LOTS - take your pick! (this was 1st up in a Google Search using PME as the seach topic} - not picking just saying .... Google answers a lot!

Tip from a cake decorater who now has nearly 2 rooms filled with "equipment" icon_biggrin.gif

Purchase items for when you NEED them (and have the cost incorporated in your charges.... not just because you WANT them - seen plenty of decoraters who have things still in their original packaging NEVER used... hehehe ME included.

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 9:14pm
post #4 of 6

The plunger cutters are really cool! VERY easy, roll dough, cut and plunge out. Some will vein also.

Jen icon_smile.gif

Loucinda Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Loucinda Posted 17 Dec 2009 , 10:41pm
post #5 of 6

Here are the snowflake ones I used on my poinsettia cake:

And here is what they looked like on the cake:

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 24 Feb 2011 , 3:02pm
post #6 of 6

I LOVE them very elegant & usefull though I think its cheaper to buy them off ebay, I ended up buying 8 sets for $40

Quote by @%username% on %date%