What Tip Number Is Used To Fill Lady Locks?

Baking By neecerator Updated 16 Dec 2009 , 2:39am by itsacake

neecerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
neecerator Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 2:16am
post #1 of 3

I know there is a long and narrow tip that is used for filling lady locks. Do you know the tip number? I work at a Bakery, and they don't even have it. So I'm supposed to find it, and cannot find it online or in wilton.com. Thanks in advance.

2 replies
lane52403 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lane52403 Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 2:36am
post #2 of 3

Is it a bismark tip?

itsacake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
itsacake Posted 16 Dec 2009 , 2:39am
post #3 of 3

Are you looking for a Bismarck tube? Tip 230 or 231


Not sure that would be the right thing.....

edited to say you must have typed faster than I, lane52403.

Quote by @%username% on %date%