Our Youtube Video

Decorating By snowshoe1 Updated 4 Jan 2010 , 1:07pm by Jan14grands

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 8:23pm
post #1 of 12

Hi everyone,

My partner and I posted a video on youtube and would love to receive some feedback from you on what you think of the compilation. We are thinking about including a link to something like this in the next monthly email we send out.

Thanks for any input!

11 replies
cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 9:45pm
post #2 of 12

Your wedding cakes are beautiful! Nice music, nice slide show! I think it's great!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 15 Dec 2009 , 9:46pm
post #3 of 12

Plus - you have a really nice selection of everything you make - like baby shower cakes, kids cakes, cookies, etc.

Donnagardner Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Donnagardner Posted 2 Jan 2010 , 9:08pm
post #4 of 12

Your cakes are gorgeous.

Rose_N_Crantz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rose_N_Crantz Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 5:23am
post #5 of 12

It's a nice video, those cakes look really good.

I do want to mention though that I was thrown off by the "Cakes By Pam" watermark on the pic at 2:00. At first I'm thinking "Who's Pam?" Then I looked at the website and saw one of the chefs' names is Pam.

snowshoe1 Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 11:33am
post #6 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose_N_Crantz

It's a nice video, those cakes look really good.

I do want to mention though that I was thrown off by the "Cakes By Pam" watermark on the pic at 2:00. At first I'm thinking "Who's Pam?" Then I looked at the website and saw one of the chefs' names is Pam.

Thanks, Rose! Good point - I'll have to get that taken off the photo ASAP!

zdebssweetsj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
zdebssweetsj Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 10:51pm
post #7 of 12

Nicely done, beautiful cake and a nice variety.

jsmith Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jsmith Posted 3 Jan 2010 , 11:47pm
post #8 of 12

Those are beautiful cakes! I think the video is well put together. The only thing I would change if it were my video is the color of the font. But that's just a personal preference, I don't like that shade of yellow. I think I would make it white.

Sagebrush Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sagebrush Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 3:56am
post #9 of 12

The cakes are lovely, and as for the video...

The pace of cakes is good... slow enough to get a good look without being so slow that you get bored.

I usually hate it when websites and youtube videos have music playing, but I found the music you chose to be very pleasant.

You did a great job!

- Leisel

cheatize Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cheatize Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 4:41am
post #10 of 12

I would put your logo at the end as well as at the beginning. The Batman cake may be a problem, due to copywrite, but that's your choice (only mentioning it in case you hadn't considered it). I also don't think you need to have the category on each picture, but I understand if you feel you need something on there to mark it as your's in case someone tries to pass off your work as their's.

I do love the pictures of the work you showcased. Excellent work!

snowshoe1 Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 11:56am
post #11 of 12

Thanks for your input. Great points on the font color, batman cake, logo placement, and others! I'll need to update these also before sending out the link in our newletter. You folks are the best - always great to have another couple hundred pairs of eyes!! icon_smile.gif

Jan14grands Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jan14grands Posted 4 Jan 2010 , 1:07pm
post #12 of 12

The video is really good - it showcases the different styles of cakes really nice and your cakes are georgeous!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%