Plz Help I Need Ideas

Decorating By austyn1028 Updated 14 Dec 2009 , 6:49am by all4cake

austyn1028 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
austyn1028 Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 3:12am
post #1 of 7

i am in a contest the theme is love and chocolate it can be anything i have only been doing cakes for about 5 years i will be going against people with 20plus years experience if any one has any ideas or suggestions please help thankyou

6 replies
karateka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
karateka Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 10:32pm
post #2 of 7

Hershey Kiss?

Heart shaped chocolate box, either closed or open with chocolates inside?

a heart shaped cake with a cupid on top?

vtcake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vtcake Posted 14 Dec 2009 , 12:46am
post #3 of 7

Somewhere I saw a heart shaped cake (the 'box') that had a chocolate heart shaped lid, and homemade candies spilling out of the 'box'. Yum!

luvmysmoother Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luvmysmoother Posted 14 Dec 2009 , 3:28am
post #4 of 7

I had great results with chocolate cake, layer of nutella, layer of brownie, layer of chocolate ganache, then another chocolate fudge cake layer on top. I saw a post by prtterrell (sp) about this cake and made only a slight modification - a guy at work said it was the most amazing cake he'd ever tastedicon_smile.gif

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 14 Dec 2009 , 3:41am
post #5 of 7

A girl sitting on a big ol' sofa holding a framed image of her beau (he could be away at school...in the military...an ex(eeeeeek)) in one hand and a box full of chocolates next to her as she's shoving one in her mouth and a tear rolling down her cheek...chocolate cake on the counter...a bucket of chocolate ice cream with a spoon in it....

they say chocolate gives one the same feeling one gets when in love...

oh oh oh...or instead of the image of a beau...the image of a giant 'Kiss'! lol

austyn1028 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
austyn1028 Posted 14 Dec 2009 , 5:14am
post #6 of 7

thanks everyone for ur ideas now i jus have to try and get the pictures on to paper anyone have pics of the ideas you gave me to help me out wud be great thanks again

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 14 Dec 2009 , 6:49am
post #7 of 7

I have no pictures of what I was talking about...I was thinkin' originality might be a judging factor so I was trying to be somewhat original...

images of others...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28170529@N05/3267232959/

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=heart+box&album=-&search_user=

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%