Marshmallow Snowman

Decorating By ShabbyChic_Confections Updated 13 Dec 2009 , 3:50am by ShabbyChic_Confections

ShabbyChic_Confections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 1:50am
post #1 of 8

I want to make Marshmallow snowman and I was looking for a tutorial or pictures for inspiration.

Thank you.

7 replies
JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 1:58am
post #2 of 8

Would that be marshmallow snowmen pops, cookies, cupcakes, cakes or cake toppers? icon_smile.gif

Marshmallow snowmen (Googled):

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=marshmallow%20snowmen&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

HTH

ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 2:05am
post #3 of 8

I was thinking of the pops, I remember seeing some a while ago here, but I can't find any pictures.

JanH Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 2:11am
post #4 of 8

Check out the Google link.

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcravings Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 2:36am
post #5 of 8

I made a bunch of the snowman marshmallows. If you look in my picasa web album link you'll find them there. HTH.
I just made a bunch today in fact..really easy to do.

ETA.. I don't think you'll find any in the gallery because they do not allow pictures of non-cake stuff. I tried posting them last year but they got deleted for this reason. There was a long thread on this in the candy forum..you just have to look back in the archieves. In that thread people were posting pics of their snowman pops too, that's how i got my inspiration.lol icon_biggrin.gif

sweetcravings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 3:03am
post #7 of 8

Way to go sweetcravings. icon_biggrin.gifthumbs_up.gif

ShabbyChic_Confections Posted 13 Dec 2009 , 3:50am
post #8 of 8
Quote:

OMG sweetcravings thank you so much, actualy in one of the links I found a picture of some that I did a few years ago. LOL. I think I'm losing my memory...

Here is the picture
LL

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%