I'm Done Responding...

Business By CakeForte Updated 8 Dec 2009 , 3:28am by cylstrial

tannersmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tannersmom Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 7:37pm
post #31 of 34

Debi, you are so right!!!!!!!! They assume everything. They won't even call me on the phone let alone pay me the deposit. They drive me CRAZY!!!

CakeForte Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeForte Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 12:21am
post #32 of 34

And then they blow up your phone to get the order in because they think that 10 hours is plenty of time like you dont have other cakes already or a life. lol.

I'm just going to disconnect my phone. I don't have to talk to anyone on ebay or amazon to make a purchase. Shoot....even pizza delivery you just go "click click click" and they show up with the right pizza.

prterrell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
prterrell Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 1:27am
post #33 of 34

Debi- love the changes! lol!

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 8 Dec 2009 , 3:28am
post #34 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

I added JUST a few changes!! (in bold): icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by prterrell

Dear Sir or Madam:

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the requested information can not be provided at this time due to one or more of the following reasons:

- Insufficient information was included in the inquiry
- Unintelligible inquiry
- Invalid inquiry
- You sound like a dumbass that I dont' want to work with.

If the first or second reason applies to your situation, please resubmit your inquiry using proper English grammar and spelling, being sure to include all pertinent information, such as, but not limited to, your name, your phone number, your email address, the flavor, size, and style of cake about which your are interested, and the occasion for which the cake is needed.

If the third reason applies to your situation, please contact the appropriate party with your inquiry.

If the fourth reason hits the nail on the head, please call (insert name of competitor who has recently p*ssed me off) who will be happy to waste, uh, spend their time with a twit.

Thank you for taking the time to read this reply. We look forward to receiving any future applicable, correctly communicated correspondence from you.

Sincerely,
[insert your name here]

This is great Pterrell and IndyDebi!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%