Baby Mould

Decorating By therese379 Updated 7 Dec 2009 , 2:34am by superstar

therese379 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therese379 Posted 3 Dec 2009 , 11:46pm
post #1 of 6

hi, just had a comment about the first impression baby mould.. I received mine yesterday.. made 4, just because.. love it.. too cute. BUT my babies face is different than the ones on this site.. Is there two different moulds??
can anyone help... thanks therese

5 replies
Mug-a-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mug-a-Bug Posted 4 Dec 2009 , 12:19am
post #2 of 6

Hmmmm, I wonder. Do you have a picture of the face? I have one in my pictures.

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 5 Dec 2009 , 1:01am
post #3 of 6

Therese, which one did you buy? Is it the one in my photos or is it the one that has an arm streched out? There are two babies & they are a little different. I love mine too & would love an excuse to buy the other one!

therese379 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
therese379 Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 12:53am
post #4 of 6

sorry, away for awhile.. sick son.. the baby I have looks like yours.. curled up sleeping.. the face just is not the best.. I have made it 6 times.. the nose never turns out right. Is it defective???

icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 1:16am
post #5 of 6

i used my friends several months ago. it did great.. then i got one at the ices convention. haven,t used it yet. i will check mine out now. its got me worried..i would definetly call them or e-mail them and ask them about your problem.. since you have done 6 and they are not right. i remember i packed the g/p really good in my friends mold and put it in the freezer. and it was great. hope you get it straight...

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 7 Dec 2009 , 2:34am
post #6 of 6

Therese, do you place it in the freezer for a while before removing it from the mold? It is really important to do that with all molds.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%